Wednesday, August 17, 2011

what i'm feeling?

what i'm feeling rite now? aku pun sndr tak tau. pape pun aku nk say thanks sgt2 kpd org yg dh tggl kan aku, yg dah hancur kan hati aku, thank you so much & very2 much. thank you cz you hurt my heart, yes i'm not perfect, my heart it's not for you & actually dr dulu lgi ptt nye but why you bg harapan eyh kt i dulu, WHATEVER !!
i just want someone appreciate me but apa yg aku dpt? so disappointed. aku pernah kate & suruh buang semua nya, please buang eyh.

And now what i get? i found a new heart, i don't care ape org lain nk kate psal kami. biar la org-org yg tak puas hati tu skt kn hati aku cakap aku ni mcm2, selagi aku boleh sabar aku sabar. please anyone, don't kidnap my heart again bcz i have a lover can make me happy or something else & only my lover MNS in my heart.
Thank you syg cz benarkan bee publish about syg in my blog for a few day. Segan kan? hehe tau2, bee pun segan sbnr nye =)
You always wat bee terharu syg, thank you so much cz u give ur heart to me, i will take care of ur heart syg, insyaAllah. Jodoh pertemuan di tgn Tuhan, kite doa byk2 ye. Don't forget me wherever you go syg cz in here in my mind i always think about you, remember that !
From your love : NN
To my syg : MNS 

17 Ogos 2011




_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?b485229bc7685d2df7f176689c854558

No comments:

Post a Comment